MCC-FK15 STICKLERS® DELUXE HIGH VOLUME FIBER OPTIC CLEANING KIT (2,300+ CLEANS)
Sticklers™ Deluxe High-Volume Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit contains all the equipment needed to clean thousands of SC, FC, ST, E2000, LC and MU connectors — both unmated and in-bulkhead — all in a handy, rugged and easy-to-find high visibility woven bag.
Qty. 1 Kit Consisting of an Orange High-Visibility Canvas Bag Containing Supplies for more than 2,300+ Cleanings:
- 2 “push-to-clean” CleanClicker™ fiber optic connector cleaners (one for 2.5mm connectors and one for 1.25mm end-faces),
with 1,500 cleanings combined
- 2 cans of Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Fluid, with 650+ cleanings in each can
- 1 mini-tub of Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 90 benchtop cleaning wipes, with 90+ cleanings
- 1 box of Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 640 fiber optic cleaning wipes, with 640+ cleanings
- 25 Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ Singles lint-free wipes for use in harsh environments, with 25+ cleanings
- 30 2.5mm CleanStixx™ Cleaning Sticks MCC- S25, 20 1.25mm CleanStixx™ Cleaning Sticks MCC- S12 for exactly 50 cleanings
- Handy LED Inspection Flashlight
- Contains the Most Popular Items for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors and for Cleaning Before Splicing
- Delivers 2,300+ Perfectly Clean Connectors and/or Splices
- Making Cleaning Easy, Consistent and Fast Will Reduce the Costs of Sustaining Your Fiber Network
- The Zipper Bag Speedily Opens and Closes, Making it Easy to Handle, Even with Just One Hand. The Bright Color Makes it Easy to Find, Even in Dimly Lit Areas, Down in Manholes, or Buried in the Back of a Truck
- The Bag is the Perfect Size to Hold Enough Supplies Without Being Cumbersome or Bulky. Generous Side-Pockets Allow Additional Wipes, Sticks and Tools to be Stored in the Kit
- The Cleaning Kit Features Proprietary, Non-Flammable TravelSAFE™ Solvents so the Kits can be Shipped, Even by Air, Without Extra Fees for Hazardous Materials or Extra Paperwork
- A Plastic Window Displays the Owner’s Identification in Case the Kit is Lost
The Sticklers® Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has been engineered to help field techs clean fiber networks quickly, reliably and inexpensively. This kit puts the time-saving Sticklers® cleaners in a “go anywhere, clean anything” package, giving each tech all the tools they need to get the job done right.
The Kit contains cleaners, wipes and swabs. With room for extra supplies, inspection scopes, strippers, clamps or other tools, each kit can be customized for either cleaning bare fiber before fusion splicing, or for cleaning connector end-faces, or both.
Each kit consists of a heavy-duty, weather-resistant, soft-sided polyester bag with a zipper closure. The bag is 10″ wide x 5″ deep x 5″ tall (approx. 24cm x 12cm x 12cm). Each kit contains 2 “push-to-clean” CleanClicker™ fiber optic connector cleaners (one for 2.5mm connectors and one for 1.25mm end-faces), with 1,500 cleanings combined, two cans of Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner, sufficient for more than 800 cleanings; one “Mini-Tub” of Sticklers® Benchtop CleanWipes™; one Sticklers®CleanWipes™ 640 cleaning tool; one packet of 25 Sticklers® CleanWipes™ Singles for use in harsh environments, 30 2.5mm CleanStixx™ Cleaning Sticks MCC- S25, 20 1.25mm CleanStixx™ Cleaning Sticks MCC- S12 for exactly 50 cleanings and a high-intensity, heavy-duty LED inspection flashlight.
Each kit features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid that replaces IPA alcohol and makes “wet-dry” cleaning a snap. The product also contains three different types of lint-free wipes and three different sizes of port-cleaning tools. All this technology eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits are optimized for the data center clients, telco central offices and cable head-ends. The kits are not hazardous and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.
Check out our Products at Cletop