MCC-FA1 Sticklers® Outdoor CleanWipes™ Qty. 50 Individually Packaged Lint-Free Polyester Wipes for ues in Harsh Environments
Qty. 50 Individually Packaged 2″ x 4″ Wipes per Bag. Priced per Bag.
• High-Purity Lint-free Dry Wipe in a Hermetically-Sealed Package, Perfectly Clean Until Used
• For Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors or for Cleaning Bare Fiber before Splicing
• Outdoor CleanWipes™ Can Be Stored On-Site to Ensure Cleaning Materials Always Are Available
• Both Simplex and Duplex Connectors Can Be Cleaned with the Same Wipes
• Easy-to-Use Instructions Make Cleaning Simple, Even with Multiple Languages
• One-of-a-Kind Capabilities for Harsh Environments (Rain, Dust, Hard-to-Access Locations)
Sticklers® CleanWipes™ Singles are the only connector cleaning wipe on the market engineered for cleaning in harsh environments. These wipes and their packaging have been engineered specifically to meet the demanding needs of today’s gigahertz fiber optic networks.
The CleanWipes™ Singles will deliver the best results when used with the Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice and Connector Cleaner (#MCC-POC03M). When dampened with the Connector Cleaner, each CleanWipes™ Singles will provide the convenient “wet-dry” end-face cleaning which has been shown to deliver improved results.
Each CleanWipe™ Single is packaged in a hermetically-sealed, contamination-proof packet that is opened just before use, so cleaning is fast and reliable. The wipes are dry (no solvent included in the package) and are made from a field-proven, lint-free polyester fabric that resists linting and tearing, even on LC end-faces. The wipes contain no cellulose which might contaminate surfaces and no glues that might scratch end-faces. Each wipe can clean up to six connector end-faces.
The foil package protects the user’s hands from passing contaminates onto the wipe. Each package has a convenient “button-hole” so the wipes can be attached directly to cables, accessories or equipment. This enables OEM companies to ship the proper cleaning wipes with their components, thereby insuring only clean end-faces will be inserted into their equipment which improves customer satisfaction and decreases costly returns.