MCC-FK05 Sticklers Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit for Military Installations
Qty. 1 Kit Consisting of a Black Low-Visibility Canvas Bag Containing Supplies for more than 800+ Cleanings:
- 2 cans of Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Fluid, with 650+ cleanings in each can
- 1 mini-tub of Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 90 benchtop cleaning wipes, with 90+ cleanings
- 1 box of Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ 600 fiber optic cleaning wipes, with 600+ cleanings
- 25 Sticklers™ CleanWipes™ Singles lint-free wipes for use in harsh environments, with 25+ cleanings
- 50 CleanStixx™ Cleaning Sticks (10 each of S25, S16, S12, XMT and P25 sizes to accommodate the various military connectors) for 50 cleanings.
- Handy LED Inspection Flashlight
- Contains the Most Popular Items for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors and for Cleaning Before Splicing
- Delivers 800+ Perfectly Clean Connectors and/or Splices
- Making Cleaning Easy, Consistent and Fast Will Reduce the Costs of Sustaining Your Fiber Network
- The Zipper Bag Speedily Opens and Closes, Making it Easy to Handle, Even with Just One Hand.
- The Bag is the Perfect Size to Hold Enough Supplies Without Being Cumbersome or Bulky. Generous Side-Pockets Allow Additional Wipes, Sticks and Tools to be Stored in the Kit
- The Cleaning Kit Features Proprietary, Non-Flammable TravelSAFE™ Solvents so the Kits can be Shipped, Even by Air, Without Extra Fees for Hazardous Materials or Extra Paperwork
- A Plastic Window Displays the Owner’s Identification in Case the Kit is Lost
The Sticklers® Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has been engineered to help field techs clean fiber networks quickly, reliably and inexpensively. This kit puts the time-saving Sticklers® cleaners in a “go anywhere, clean anything” package, giving each tech all the tools they need to get the job done right.
The Kit contains cleaners, wipes and swabs. With room for extra supplies, inspection scopes, strippers, clamps or other tools, each kit can be customized for either cleaning bare fiber before fusion splicing, or for cleaning connector end-faces, or both.
There also is a commercial version of the cleaning kit where the black bag is replaced with an orange, hi-visibility bag. The contents are generally the same except that there is a smaller variety of cleaning sticks included because of the fewer connector types used in commercial applications.
Each kit consists of a heavy-duty, weather-resistant, soft-sided polyester bag with a zipper closure. The bag is 10″ wide x 5″ deep x 5″ tall (approx. 25cm x 12cm x 12cm). Each kit contains two cans of Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner, sufficient for more than 800 cleanings; one “Mini-Tub” of Sticklers® Benchtop CleanWipes™; one Sticklers®CleanWipes™ 600 cleaning tool; one packet of 25 Sticklers® CleanWipes™ Singles for use in harsh environments; and a high-intensity, heavy-duty LED inspection flashlight. The Commercial Kit contains Qty. 30 Sticklers® S25 CleanStixx™ and Qty. 20 Sticklers® S12 CleanStixx™ for cleaning inside alignment sleeves, whereas the Military Kit contains Qty. 10 each of the Sticklers® S25, S16, S12, XMT, and P25 CleanStixx™
The Commercial Cleaning Kit is #MCC-FK03
The Military-Ready Kit is #MCC-FK05.