MCC-POC03GG Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner
Qty. 1 1 Gal. (3.8Liter) Glass Bottle of Cleaning Liquid
• The Industry’s Only Product Specifically Engineered for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors or Fiber Before Splicing
• Fast Drying — the Liquid Evaporates, Can’t Be Trapped Inside Connectors
• Compatible With Sticklers™ CleanWipes™, Sticklers™ CleanStixx™, CLETOPS® and “One-Click” Tools
• Nonhazardous, Nonflammable, Replacement for IPA Alcohol
• Dissipates Static to Make It Easy to Remove Particulate
• Leaves End-Face Electrically Neutral So As to Avoid Attracting Particulates
• Safe on Plastic, Optical Fiber, Metals, Glass, and Coatings
• More than 8,000+ Cleanings in Each 10 Pound Bottle
The new Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice and Connector Cleaner is the only cleaner on the market engineered for fast, reliable and consistent “wet-dry” cleaning. It’s been specifically formulated using totally new chemistry to meet the demanding needs of today’s gigahertz fiber optic networks.
The optical-grade liquid easily removes fingerprints, oils, dust, lint and surface films. Unlike traditional cleaning fluids, it dries very quickly, so it is less likely to become trapped in the expansion slit of the alignment sleeve and weep back across the connector end-face.
When used as a “wet-dry” cleaner, the Connector Cleaner dissipates the static that “locks” particulate on to end-faces, so it easily removes particulate, dust and lint. More importantly, the dissipative property assures that a static charge will not be left on the connector which can re-attract airborne particulate.
The Cleaner is safe on single-mode and multi-mode fiber as well as plastic optical fiber, connectors, plastic, glass, ceramics, metals, adhesives, epoxies and most optical coatings. It also is used on lenses, mirrors, gratings, prisms and displays.
Use this cleaner with the Sticklers® CleanStixx™ when cleaning fiber optic connectors and inside alignment sleeves. It also is the best choice for cleaning with the Sticklers® Outdoor CleanWipes™ which are perfect for field technicians working up on poles and down in manholes, and with the Sticklers® Benchtop CleanWipes™ used generally indoors or in protected areas.
This cleaner has been tested on a wide variety of ceramics, epoxies, glass, metals, plastics and elastomers. No compatibility problems were found.
The liquid is nonflammable, noncorrosive and non-pressurized, so it can be shipped without hazmat fees, even by express air freight.