MCC-P25 Sticklers® CleanStixx™ for all exposed Cylindrical Ferrules or Termini – Fits 2.5mm Jumpers, Cylindrical Ferrules, and SMA095 AIR Connectors
Qty. 50 CleanStixx™ per Box, 6 Boxes per Case, 300 Stixx per Case. Priced per Box.
Color Code = Yellow NSN: 6070-01-553-2258
• Only CleanStixx™ clean any connector, any size, any configuration, anywhere (LC connectors, ribbon connectors, military connectors, biconic, SCA connectors for FTTh applications, SMA 905 AIR connectors).Each CleanStixx™ swab uses a unique, patented, high-purity fibrous tip to clean fiber optic end-faces. The tip is precision molded to be slightly narrower than the alignment sleeve. This enables the tip to spin off-center and greatly improves cleaning results even on small form factor connectors.
• Only CleanStixx™ clean the entire end-face, not just the central core.
• Only CleanStixx™ deliver “Wet-Dry” cleaning when used with the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid, for the best results even when cleaning particulate or dust.
• Only CleanStixx™ use ultra-clean construction — no fabric, foam, glues or particulate.
• Only CleanStixx™ are precisely molded to an exact size and shape, for better cleaning.
• Only CleanStixx™ are color-coded for easy selection.
• Only CleanStixx™ are packaged in high-purity, self-sealing bags.
Each CleanStixx™ swab uses a unique, patented, high-purity fibrous tip to clean fiber optic end-faces. The tip is precision molded to be slightly narrower than the alignment sleeve. This enables the tip to spin off-center and greatly improves cleaning results — even on small form factor connectors
Designed to be used with the Sticklers® Fiber Optic Splice and Connector Cleaner, CleanStixx™ swabs out-perform foam or cloth swabs. Plus, the fast-drying Connector Cleaner makes “wet-dry” cleaning a snap.
Each CleanStixx™ swab is color-coded for the type of connector it is designed to clean. For example, the popular SC connectors are cleaned with the blue CleanStixx™ swab; LC connectors are cleaned with the green CleanStixx™ swab and so on. This makes training easy, and with a quick glance you can confirm you have the right CleanStixx™ swab for the job at hand.
The fibers at the tip of each CleanStixx™ swab spread during cleaning. The fibers grab particulate other cleaning swabs can’t lift or dislodge. Capillary action wicks liquid contamination off the end-face and up into the fibers, while the tip flexes to conform to connector end-faces, including APC styles, so no extra tools are required.
In short, CleanStixx™ swabs will leave end-faces clean and residue-free. Available in five sizes, there is a stick for every style of fiber optic connector. Only Sticklers® CleanStixx™ fiber optic swabs can clean any connector, any size, any configuration, just about every time.
There is one “head” or tip on each stick. Tips with an “S” in the part number are for cleaning end-faces within alignment sleeves, such as bulkhead adaptors or ports. “P” tips are for cleaning exposed ferrules or termini.
CleanStixx™ are packaged in color-coded bags of ten sticks, with five bags in each color-coded box, for a total of 50 sticks per box. There are six boxes per case. Unlimited shelf life.
|MCC-S25||6070-01-553-2263||2.5mm Connector Cleaning Stick for cleaning SC, ST, FC, ASC, AFC, etc.|
|MCC-S16||6070-01-553-2262||2.0mm & 1.6mm Connector Cleaning Stick for cleaning MIL-C-38999, MIL-C-28876, D4, and MT-RJ.|
|MCC-S12||6070-01-553-2267||1.25mm Connector Cleaning Stick for cleaning LC, MU, and similar connectors.|
|MCC-EB12||N/A||1.2mm Cleaning Stick for 1.2mm and larger Expanded Beam (EB) Connectors.|
|MCC-XMT||N/A||Cleaning Sticks for larger connectors and lenses such as SMA, MPO, MTP (with or
without pins), and Biconic. Also for cleaning lenses within recessed fixtures.
|MCC-P25||6070-01-553-2258||Cleaning Stick with a recessed nib for all exposed termini 2.5mm or smaller.|
|MCC-VM||N/A||Combo Pack of all five types of Cleaning Sticks, 10 Sticks of each type. Best for
users working with both military and commercial customers
|MCC-VS||N/A||Combo Pack for commercial customers. Consists of twenty S25 Sticks, ten S12
Sticks, and twenty P25 Sticks.